Hi there, my darlings! The biggest shopping day of the year is coming up very, very soon and the indie polish world is a-buzz with lots of tempting goodies! So many new launches, so much to choose from! However can one narrow don the list?! Well. I hope swatches help because I'll be sharing lots this week! Starting off, let's talk about the launches that Laura of ellagee has planned! Starting Black Friday, November 25th, Laura will be launching her Cozy Winter Nights collection for Winter 2016. She will also be offering an exclusive polish through Cyber Monday AND there will be a bunch of deals to sweeten the deal! Keep reading for all the details!
The Cozy Winter Nights collection consists of 4 jellies packed with color shifting ultrachrome flakes, shimmer and a touch of holo. Talking about formula and application, all four jellies apply just beautifully--although fully opaque in 2 easy coats, I added a third for extra oomph! The swatches below show just 3 thin coats of each polish, topped with 1 easy coat of her Fast Dry Top Coat to finish the look. Now, on to swatches!
Cozy Warm is described as "a deep red subtle holo with pink shimmer and color shifting ultrachrome flakes". This shade is so gorgeous for any Season!
Fireside Sparks is described as "a smokey navy blue subtle holo with bright blue shimmer plus color shifting ultrachrome flakes". My fave of the four, this blue is to die for!
Merry and Bright is described as "an evergreen subtle holo with gold shimmer plus color shifting ultrachrome flakes". If you love greens, you'll want this one!
The Black Friday limited addition, Naughty List is described as "a sheer silver base full of shades of silver, gold, and copper microglitter". Not only is this a truly beautiful polish but seriously, how fun is that label?!
I also had the opportunity to try out ellagee's Clear Latex Lickety Split Mani Mask. This formula is ideal to use as a peel-off basecoat under those glitters. Not only does it dry really fast but removal is the easiest I've ever encountered--it literally slips right off! And this is with 3 coats AND topcoat! Perfect for swatching or if you love glitters but hate removal!
Here are the details of all the BF deals:
- All orders of $20.00USD or more from 12 am cst November 25 through 11:59 pm cst November 28 will receive a mystery one time use coupon code with their order. The coupon will be good for any future order of $15.00USD or more excluding collaboration projects.
- Odds of receiving each coupon value are: $2.00USD off - 50%, $4.00USD off - 36%, $7.00USD off - 10%, $10.00USD off - 4%.
- The limited edition polish, The Naughty List, will be available for purchase from 12 am cst November 25 through 11:59 pm cst November 28 and then will be retired. All orders of $50.00USD or more on November 25 will receive The Naughty List free. If stock runs out during the sale period all orders will become pre-orders with a 2-3 day shipping delay to allow time to restock.
- The new collection release, Cozy Winter Nights, will be available while supplies last and in case of sell out will be restocked as soon as possible.
- Holiday ornaments are returning! Stay tuned!
In the meantime, don't forget to follow Laura of ellagee on FACEBOOK and on INSTAGRAM for the all the latest updates and info.
Did the new collection catch your eye? Will you be adding the LE to your stash? Tell me in the comments section below!
****Products were sent to me for an honest, unbiased review. All opinions are my own.****