Hi there, my darlings! I am going away this weekend for a much-needed mini break! And where am I going? Off to see Jill of Glisten & Glow in Connecticut! But before I go, and keeping with my mood of total R & R, I'd like to share with you my thoughts on Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts.
First, let's take a quick look at the product description and the brand's claims :
- Dead Sea Salts are the Best Bath Salts on The Planet - Much Higher Mineral Concentration than Epsom Salt! with a High Concentration of Minerals which are Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty
- Adovia Dead Sea Salt is Fine Grain for Faster Dissolving - Packaged in a Resealable Zip Lock Bag
- Provides relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms. Formulated with over 26 essential minerals the body needs for natural soothing and relaxation.
- Find Relief from Aches and Pains by Soaking in a Bath full of these Salts. Rejuvenates, exfoliates, and softens while it soothes!
- Contains absolutely zero additives, colors, or scents. Higher Level of Minerals and Relief than Epsom Salts
USES AND IMPRESSIONS : So, despite having quite a spacious apartment in Brooklyn (by NYC standards), the bathtub is not very comfortable for a prolonged soak...believe me I tried. That being said, I found multiples uses for these bath salts. After a long night of swatching, I make a little soak for my hands with these salts, coconut oil (or any moisturizing oil you prefer) and warm water--sometimes I add a few drops of my fave cuticle oil or essential oil for good measure. Or on a night when I'm particularly exhausted and achy, I soak my feet in a similar soak. I can't even begin to tell you how much better my skin and my mood feels after a good soak--after that, a little deep moisturization and my skin is golden! Literally! Oh and I really appreciate the resealable bag this comes in!
So there you have it, my darlings! If you would like to pick up your very own Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts and try it out for yourself, maybe in a more comfy bathtub, you can find it on Amazon HERE for the price of $11.95 for a hefty, 1.75 lb pouch
What do you think of this product? Is this something you would like to try? Do you enjoy bath salts or bubble baths? I'd love to hear your opinions in the comments section below!
Until next time,
****Products were sent to me for an honest, unbiased review. All opinions are my own.****