A little bit about the set:
- Extremely fine texture lipgloss, leaves a velvet-smooth matte finish that dresses your best smile.
- Rich color pay-off and water-resistance means you can rock the classic red lip and white dress ensemble, without leaving any lipstick kisses on your stunning get-up.
- For a healthy, natural finish, we've plumped these soft matte lipgloss up with moisturizing agents that won't crack under pressure.
- With the lip gloss applicator, easily contour the hues to the natural curves of your lips.
- Set of 6 Matte Lip Gloss.
So, my experience with these? Shockingly good. These are incredibly pigmented liquid lipsticks--don't let the word "glaze" in the name throw you off. They start off as a thin, almost watery liquid but sets within a few seconds to a perfect, quite comfortable matte. I was worried that these might just be a little too dry but with a little lip balm, they actually are quite easy to wear. And they do not budge. Let me repeat, THEY. DO. NOT. BUDGE. I had to really break out the big guns when it came to makeup removers just to get these swatches off.
For the price, this is a really great set of lippies! I can't wait to break out of my comfort zone and see if I can pull off that bright purple! And of course, the rich berry shade is already an instant fave. My only quibble? I wish these had names! Such pretty, vibrant shades definitely need names.
You can find Olaxer through the social media outlets below :
What do you think of these gorgeous shades? Would you consider picking these up from Amazon? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below!