Hi there, my darlings! It's been another really long week and the running around and stress of it has done a number on my skin--I now have a giant, angry pimple right in the very center of my left cheek. Ugh. I've been trying not to pick at it and in my efforts to clear up my skin, I decided to slather my face with a mid-week, detoxifying mud mask. Which brings us to today's review--let's take a look at ReNeu's Dead Sea Minerals Mud Mask.
What's that, you ask? Let's read a bit about it :
- DEAD SEA MINERALS, natural and powerful purifying agents packed with 21 essential minerals
- PURIFIES for glowing, healthy skin; helps minimizes pores and reduces wrinkles; anti-aging face mask
- EXFOLIATES gently and removes impurities; Excellent facial mask for women and men.
- REJUVENATES by increasing blood flow and sending nutrients to skin cells
- HEALING: Customers report seeing a difference with one use for acne, eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, rashes
This does not look like much and definitely doesn't smell like much and the thought of slathering your face with mud may not be hugely appealing but trust me when I say, the stuff works! I love how much clearer my skin looks after using this mask. No, it didn't magically erase my pimple but my skin felt softer to the touch and I felt better knowing that I was doing my part in clearing out those pesky pores. A little toner and moisturizer later, my little mid-week spa night was a pretty nice end to the day!
So there you have it, my darlings! If you would like to pick up ReNeu's Dead Sea Minerals Mud Mask for yourself, you can find it on Amazon HERE for the price of $24.95 for a small, 2 oz fl oz tub--admittedly, it is a bit pricey for such a small container but you typically don't need much with masks.
What is your favorite mask for trouble skin? I'd love to hear about it in the comments section below!
Until next time,
****Products were sent to me for an honest, unbiased review. All opinions are my own.****