Hi there, my darlings! Another weekend bites the dust and can you believe we're a mere 10 something days to Christmas?! If you're like me, despite your best intentions, sometimes life gets way too busy and those Holiday lists don't get checked off as quickly as you would like. So, to help you out, I've decided to randomly post gift ideas for the next week or so. These gift ideas will, of course, be beauty-related and most importantly, be something you can get your hands on FAST! Now, I have to admit that it was just this year over the course of my blogging adventures that I've discovered that Amazon is one of the best resources for when you want something and you don't want to wait--from school supplies to nail art to beauty gifts, Amazon seems to have it all and that too at prices to fit any budget! Today's gift idea is one such fabulous find! Read on for the What, Why and Where of today's pick!
WHAT? : ReNeu Revitalizing Spa Kit
- relax~rejuvenate~revitalize with this deluxe Dead Sea Minerals Ginger Citrus skin care kit and spa bath gift set and spa set
- Dead Sea Minerals: world renown for healing, nourishing, and therapeuti powers. Waters of the Dead Sea contain 21 life-essential minerals such as magnesium, potassium, bromide and calcium.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Soothing mineral salts contain unique natural blend of Bromide, Sulphates, and Calcium as well as Carnalite, a combination of Potassium and Magnesium that doubles salt in one crystal. This exclusive formula absorbs quickly, infusing skin with revitalizing minerals leaving the body glowing and smooth.
- REJUVENATING BODY SCRUB: Dead Sea Body Scrub is a non-oily creamy scrub that cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes the skin. Enriched with Dead Sea Minerals, plant extracts and natural oils, it will soften the skin and provide nutrients for the skin that will help it to be smoother, silkier, healthier, and more youthful.
- SHEA BODY BUTTER: Dead Sea Body Butter is a luxurious moisturizer that softens and hydrates skin with the natural benefits of Shea, Aloe, Calendula and Chamomile extracts.
WHY? : My absolute favorite thing to do besides sleep after a long, stressful week at work is to unwind with a mini spa session...in my nightie. While it's always great to be able to get away to a real spa every once in awhile, time and a strict budget may not always allow it. That's why I love at-home spa products!
Light some candles, crank up the shower or bath to the hottest temperature you can stand and allow yourself an hour to get away from it all. This little kit has everything you need to do just that!
The Soothing Salts are great for a hot foot soak--my feet are always aching and sore at the end of the week so these salts were right up my alley!
The Exfoliating Body Scrub will take off all the dirt, sweat and grime of a long work week and clean out those pores. The Ginger Citrus scent is so refreshing and just smells like a tropical vacation...in the middle of December!
The Shea Body Butter is the perfect last step to finish out your session. It left my skin soft and hydrated, without being too greasy. Now, while I liked the scent in the scrub, I usually prefer a floral or fruity scent when it comes to lotions so the Ginger Citrus was a bit of a change for me. If you like bright, punchy citrus notes, you'll love this!
WHERE? : You can pick up ReNeu's Revitalizing Spa Kit for yourself or a loved one on Amazon HERE for the price of $49.95 for all 3 4 oz tubs--a great deal for under $50!
What is your favorite way to de-stress after a long week? I'd love to hear about it in the comments section below!
Until next time,
****Products were sent to me for an honest, unbiased review. All opinions are my own.****