First, a little intro, in case you haven't seen these around yet:
ZOYA PERFECT LIPSTICK
Your favorite long-wearing nail polish brand, Zoya, now has a full line-up of gorgeous lipsticks.
Perfect Lipstick by Zoya provides the perfect balance of color selection, hydration and pigment density all in a long-wearing formula you will love!
- CLASSIC CREAM FORMULA: keeps lips moist for hours without the mess.
- LASTS 4-6 HOURS: without drying or cracking.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- PERFECT BALANCE: between pigment & base creates a lightweight yet well pigmented formula.
- PERFECT COLOR PALETTE: for any skintone.
- Belle (ZLS13): a hydrating mid-range pink with a gold shimmer frost finish.
- Brooke (ZLS09): a dewy mauve cream with a pearl kissed finish.
- Cameron (ZLS04): a hydrating nude neutral with a cream finish.
- Candy (ZLS11): a cool-toned, bright pink hydrating cream with a medium coverage finish.
- Frankie (ZLS07): a bright scarlet red in a hydrating, satin cream finish.
- Georgia (ZLS06): a delicious berry red in a hydrating, satin cream finish.
- Jasmine (ZLS14): a hydrating deep fuchsia plum with a cream finish.
- MatteVelvet Red (ZLS01): a cool toned red with a velvety matte finish.
- Maxwell (ZLS08): a deep plum with a subtle metallic fleck in a matte finish.
- Mellie (ZLS12): a hydrating red-pink cream with a medium coverage finish.
- Paisley (ZLS05): an easy to wear, blush-rose hydrating neutral cream.
- Wren (ZLS10): a hydrating rosy nude with a cream finish.
Now, the majority of these beauties are creams, which are pretty great for the colder seasons in the US. I personally loved Frankie and Georgia while I was in NYC. Several of the creams, like the two I mentioned as well as Candy and Mellie, are super pigmented so you still get the color pay-off while enjoying the hydrating effects of the cream formula.
While in India, my go-tos have been Matte Velvet Red and Maxwell. I could seriously wax eloquent about both these shades! Perfect for my medium skin tone, both shades have that wow factor that one looks for in a berry shade. Plus they do NOT budge! Are they comfortable to wear, considering they're so long-lasting? Yes, they sure are! As a blogger, I test any product that comes my way at least once but rarely do they become a part of my makeup bag. Those who shades I mentioned are the exceptions!
The lighter, nude shades I've passed along to a few paler-skinned friends who report that they love it! In fact, for one of those friends, it's one of the few lipsticks she now owns and loves!
The only one that was a bit of a surprise for me was Brooke. I honestly expected the shade to be much more pigmented just by the looks of it, whereas in reality it just gives the barest tint of color. If you prefer to layer your lipsticks or go au naturel, this one is definitely one to try!
|TOP ROW, FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Belle, Brooke, Cameron, Candy, Frankie, Georgia|
BOTTOM ROW, FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Jasmine, Matte Velvet Red, Maxwell, Mellie, Paisley, Wren
Don't forget to follow Zoya through the social media outlets below :
Which of these gorgeous shades caught your eye? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below!