What's a setting powder and why do you need it?
Don't want an illuminating or matte finish? Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder is now available for a flawless finish. It is an innovative talc-free, universally flattering ultra-translucent loose powder that sets makeup and creates an airbrushed finish by refining and softening the appearance of skin without drying.
What it Does:
This ultra-lightweight loose setting powder is consciously formulated without talc for an incredibly translucent finish that sets makeup for all day wear and minimizes transfer without adding any color to the skin or overpowering the finish of your foundation. Also perfect for baking, this setting powder contains light diffusing particles that blur and smooth for a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn’t look chalky or dry.
- Veils face with a flawless "second skin"
- Blurs imperfections
- Sets makeup
- Creates a refined, soft-focus appearance
- Even great for dry skin types, our mica is coated with amino acids that make skin feel comfortable and balanced
- Enriched with antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E and green tea extract to help neutralize free radical damage
- Contains vitamin F, which is known to offer hydrating benefits
- This clinically tested powder is free of the Inflammatory 5: gluten, mineral oil, fragrance, parabens, and talc
Available in 2 global shades for a truly translucent finish on all skin tones:
- Translucent Light: completely sheer for fair to medium skintones
- Translucent Deep: completely sheer for medium-deep to deep skintones
I think I've complained enough times about my combination, acne-prone skin that you guys have an idea of how finicky it can be. Add to that my East Indian medium skintone which can be a real challenge to find matching foundation and bases for. That's why I tend to stick to a BB cream, so my skin doesn't have too much product clogging up my pores, and a semi-translucent loose powder to even out my complexion and finish my look.
There are two major reasons I love Cover FX. One, the products work with my skin--my skin looks and feels great during AND after using their products. Secondly, I can always find a great match for my skintone or a product that flatters my complexion--check out my thoughts on their Enhance Sticks HERE. This product is right up there on both counts.
Light and super blendable, I brush a little on after I apply concealer and BB cream to get that perfect finish every time. And Translucent Deep is truly the perfect match for me! This product is going to get A LOT of use during the scorching Indian summer, that's for sure!
So there you have it, my darlings! You can pick up either shade of Cover FX's new Perfect Setting Powder on their website HERE. You can also purchase them at Ulta and Sephora.
To discover other great products, you can follow Cover FX through the outlets below :
Do you use a setting powder? Tell me which one in the comments section below!
****Products were sent to me for an honest, unbiased review. All opinions are my own.****